Hyderabad: An open letter written by Seemandhra TDP MLA’s was sent to YSRCP honorary president Vijayamma. In the letter, TDP asked Vijayamma the following questions
- Why the YSRCP leaders are eargetting the TDP leaving the Present Congress Government?
- Did not YSR send 41 Congress MLA’s to Delhi for the sake of Telangana when TRS is not yet formed ?
- Did not YSR Government handover Article 3 to Sonia’s hands for the bifuracation of the state?
- Will not YSRCP support Congress at the centre. Will this not reveal the illegal alliance between the two parties?
- Is it not true that YSRCP is making negotiations with President Pranab Mukherjee for the release of Jagan?
- Did not YSRCP leaders speak favourably to Telangana in Sharmila’s tour and Parakala elections?
The TDP authorities demanded answers to the above from the YSRCP leaders