Hyderabad: AP NGOs agitated really well for 60 days seeking the state united. Finally, their agitations appeared to be failed as the congress high command was quite stubborn at dividing the state and the GoM officially declared the start of state’s bifurcation. Although people, across the Seemandhra region suffered a lot with agitations, there are some departments and people who got benefited a lot with the agitations of ap ngos and their list is as follows.
* Indian Railway is learnt to have earned Rs.160 crores profits due to RTC strike.
* The owners of private vehicles earned thousands to lakhs depending upon their statuses. Especially, owners of private travels earned at their best.
* Whenever, petrol bunks were closed, petrol and diesel were reportedly sold in black markets.
* Prices of vegetables and daily commodities were hiked and in such some of the farmers and other vendors were benefited.
* The opposition political parties were also benefited considerably.
* Last but not the least, the CM Mr.N.Kiran Kumar Reddy and ap ngos leader, Ashok Babu emerged as the heroes, with the help of media.