Campaign for the School Kit Drive 2013!
Do you know?
1. The literacy in India is below the world average literacy rate of 84%
2. 53% of girls in the age group of 5 to 9 years are illiterate.
3. The main reason of illiteracy is due to poor infrastructure, improper facilities and inefficient teaching staff.
4. Kerala is the most literate state in India, with almost 100% literacy, followed by Lakshadweep at 92.28%. Bihar is the least literate state in India.
5. The right to education is a fundamental right and UNESCO aims at education for all by 2015.
6. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has drafted a definition of literacy as the “ability to identify, understand, interpret, create, communicate, compute and use printed and written materials associated with varying contexts.
Some great quotes by great people
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” -Benjamin Franklin
“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.”-Albert Einstein
“Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.” -Rabindranath Tagore
Provide the support encouraging the children in rural areas, orphanages, financially challenged and underprivileged offering them starter school kits towards their bright future and lend our helping hands for better citizens of tomorrow.
A child can study with the amount you spend for one slice of Pizza.
Our first campaign is providing them starter school kit that includes – School Bag, Notebooks, Geometry Box, Pen, Pencils, Eraser and sharpener. We estimate the cost per kit as Rs. 250 (INR).
How to be part of the auspicious program
There are many ways to be part of this program.
1. Spread the word – Social Network , Share with Friends, Relatives, schools, colleges, universities, workplace and the world
2. Volunteer/ participate – Participate in the program and have the cherishing experience of helping a child with your hands
3. Donation/ Sponsor – Donate and help a child to become the strong pillars of India. Donations of Rs. 250(INR) per Kit. Your donations can make lot of difference.
4. Suggestions – Your suggestions can also help make our service. Leave your comments.
Your every penny will be solely used for the good cause. For donations please contact
Contact: e24by7news(at)gmail.com, Admin 9866108589